The .ally domain name is a new generic top-level domain (gTLD) that provides an open identity system that can be used by both individuals and businesses for multiple purposes.
The .ALLY domain extension will allow establishing ownership of Internet identities, providing not only digital credentials but also the ability to publicly identify yourself or your business online.
Anyone can register or reserve their desired .ally domain name. Individuals, businesses, and organizations can all apply for a .ally domain name.
What are the benefits of registering a .ALLY domain name?
There are numerous benefits to having a .ally domain name which include:
- Secure identity online - show visitors your exact identity by registering your own unique .ALLY web address.
- Professional presence - create trust and credibility with customers, partners, and authorities by appearing as a professional online.
- Control your identity - manage who can use your .ALLY address to connect with you or do business with you by setting up a private registration profile.
- Own your name on the Internet - show your customers, suppliers, and employees that you are the owner of your online presence.
There are 6 character types available for registration under the new .ALLY generic top-level domain names.
Alphanumeric - these consist of accented Latin letters, Greek letters, and numbers only.
Latin characters - consists of standard English alphabetical characters excluding numbers or symbols.
Markup Language Tags - consists of non-Latin markup language tags, symbols, and numbers.
Hyphenated domains - consists of domain name strings that utilize hyphens to separate words in the domain name.
Underscores - consists of underscores used to separate words in a domain name.
Domain Name Sequence - consists of series or sequences of characters only (no spaces).
The .ALLY domain name string consists of:
- A minimum of 1 character and a maximum of 63 characters.
- Minimum length of 1 character and a maximum length of 63 characters.
- Hyphens, uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers, and all other available ASCII characters.
Individuals and organizations will be able to register their desired .ally domains for one, two, or more years. The exact length of the registration period depends on which domain plan you purchase.
An individual can register any .ALLY domain name as well as their own personalized domain email address.
Applying for an .ALLY domain name is very simple and straightforward - simply search for your desired name using our advanced search feature, when you see you are chosen .ALLY available, press 'register' to purchase it online instantly!
You will then receive all the necessary documentation to start owning your .ALLY domain name straight away.
You can use your .ally domains for SSL security certificates, email addresses (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org), private aliases, affiliate links, social networking URLs (e.g., yourusername.you.ally), online identities, or any other purpose for which you would use a subdomain at your domain's registrar!