Global Domains International, Inc. DBA DomainCostClub.com
Registrar of Domain Names REG.RU LLC
Hosting Ukraine LLC
.BEST Domain Sales
What is the .best domain name?
The .BEST domain name is the new generic top-level domain (gTLD) for businesses, providing you with an excellent way to convey trust and interest in your business.
With .Best domain names, businesses can easily expand their web presence to take advantage of new opportunities from consumers looking for quality products from a trusted seller.
The .best gTLD offers your business the opportunity to capitalize on this niche market and benefit from highly targeted advertising.
.Best domain name (dot-best, commonly abbreviated as .best or best) is a new top-level domain (TLD). Dot-best is a domain name that can be used for any kind of website.
It's the standard option people prefer when they need a new domain, and it is compatible with all major browsers.
What are the registration restrictions for a .best domain name?
.BEST domain names can be registered in the following cases:
• Legal entities and organizations whose primary activity is connected with BEST domain name (according to respective law or act) are eligible for registration of .BEST domains.
• Only one registrant per .best domain name, except in the case when privacy proxy service applies;
• The registrant of .BEST domain name must be the same as the publisher on hosting;
• Registrant must provide an address in one of the following countries: BEST, United Kingdom (GB), Ireland (IE).
For domain names with second-level registrations, proxy service is required;
If you already have a .BEST domain name registered, you can use this service with an unlimited number of domains in the same second-level domain.
A .Best domain registration is open to everyone. There are no restrictions on eligibility to register a .best domain name or any additional fees for doing so. You can secure your desired .best domain name.
Why choose the .best domain name?
.Best domain names will empower your business to expand its customer base through the use of high-quality web addresses that are clear, memorable, and meaningful to your target market.
The .best domain is the new gTLD (generic top-level domain) for businesses, providing you with an excellent way to convey trust and interest in your business.
With a .Best domain name, businesses can easily expand their web presence to take advantage of new opportunities from consumers looking for quality products from a trusted seller.
The .Best gTLD offers your business the opportunity to capitalize on this niche market and benefit from highly targeted advertising.
What is the common second-level .best domain name?
Common second-level .BEST domain names include:
It's important to point out that the use of a privacy or proxy service is required only when registering a new .best domain with more than one registrant, but it is not required for second-level registrations.
What are the rules related to .best domain names?
• Registrant must be the same as publisher's on hosting;
• Legal entities and organizations whose primary activity is connected with BEST domain name (according to respective law or act) are eligible for registration of .BEST domains;
• Registrants of .BEST domains must comply with all the requirements set out in the registry policies;
• Proxy or privacy service is required when registering a .best domain name with more than one registrant;
• Maximum number of characters in 2nd level domain: 63. The character limit for 3rd-level domains: 63.