Chengdu West Dimension Digital Technology Co., Ltd.
West263 International Limited
GMO Internet, Inc. d/b/a Onamae.com
PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com
.BID Domain Sales
What is the .bid domain name?
.Bid – This is a new generic top-level domain (gTLD) designed specifically for the bidding and auctioning industries and is dedicated to those who want to capture more qualified bidders and traffic.
.bid – is open to anyone seeking a short, memorable, easy-to-type web address for their online auctions or bidding needs.
As a .bid domain name owner, you can use your new domain to connect with potential customers and grow your online presence.
Who can register .bid domain names?
Businesses in all industries – including the automotive, real estate, finance, and banking markets – find great value in owning relevant new gTLDs.
.bid is the ideal marketing tool for online auctions, promotions, event ticketing, or specific product categories.
You can also use your .bid to expand into international markets, promote special offers and build global awareness of your brand.
Anyone who is passionate about their auctioning business can register for this gTLD; businesses, individuals, and non-commercial entities are all welcome to apply.
The minimum registration period is 1 year(s). Expiration/renewal terms will depend on the respective .bid extension.
Who are eligible to get .bid?
The new .Bid domain extension is dedicated to the bid & auction market. Businesses in all industries can benefit from it.
You can register one or more of these domain names provided you are legally allowed to do so by the laws and regulations currently enforced by the registry.
The judgment of your eligibility shall be at the sole discretion of Eranet International Limited.
What are the requirements to get .bid?
The registration of a .Bid domain name is available to anyone over the age of 18.
You will be required to provide the legal name, company name, physical address, and e-mail address as well as valid contact information for technical and administrative contacts.
The domain name must be in one of the following 2 categories:
- Open to any person who wishes to register a new domain name.
- For which you are receiving direct or indirect economic or commercial benefits.
Why should I consider a .bid?
With a new domain name, you can make your Internet destination easier to find within web browsers.
As a .Bid domain owner, you'll also be able to expand your branding and campaign reach with this short, memorable web address that customers can easily type into their browser or remember for easy recall.
If you're a business owner, marketing consultant, or entrepreneur looking to expand your reach and drive more traffic through your site, the .bid domain name is sure to be a valuable addition.
As a .bid domain name owner, you'll have plenty of space for keywords and benefits – as well as ample opportunity to communicate what makes your product unique and worth bidding on.
And with a .bid, you will quickly and easily create a short, memorable domain name that your customers can relate to and find valuable.
What are the registration restrictions for a .bid domain name?
1) .bid is for professional usage in commerce, trade, or business.
2) Only businesses are allowed to register the bid name. The registration of this domain name must have a direct relationship with their business activity or have an indirect benefit.
3) Registrant must be the owner of the website that will use this domain name or authorized contact person to register.
4) You can not solely register .bid for branding and marketing purposes.
5) You can not include hyphens (dashes), IDN characters, special symbols, emoji & ASCII art in your bid as such may lead to confusion and confusion.
6) If your .bid is matching to a keyword that the trademark owner is already using, it cannot be registered as such may lead to brand abuse or confusion.
7) You can not register more than one domain name of .bid for the same name/website.