The .click top-level domain name is a generic top-level domain. The purpose of the TLD is to provide a dedicated, easy-to-remember domain for websites that can be used in advertising and marketing campaigns.
The meaning of the word "Click" can be defined as a quick light stroke or tap with a finger, pushed down from the top of the key and then released, that urges something to happen.
This is a very precise term and therefore there are few sites that actually qualify for such a domain name.
Who can register a .click domain name?
There are some criteria for registering a .click domain name you should meet:
The domain name must not be more than 63 characters long. It must either start or end with a letter or number and it must only contain letters, numbers, and hyphens (-).
All letters from A to Z, from a to z as well as all those from 0 to 9 are allowed. Underscore ( _ ) and hyphen (-) and no more than one at the end of the domain name The domain name must not contain any profanity, pejorative, or trademarks.
If you are a business, person, or a company you have the possibility to register a .click domain name.
How can I register a .click domain name?
The registration process is the same for any top-level domain (TLD), meaning it will take no longer than 5 minutes. The first step is to set up your WHOIS data.
This process will take only 60 seconds. After that you are given the option to input all the specific information about .click domain name registration, for example, contact email address, administrative details, etc.
The last step is to check if the chosen domain name is available or not. If you have all the required information about WHOIS data, in order to complete the process of .click domain name registration you need to enter it with all the specific details.
What is the common second-level .click domain name?
The most common second-level .click domains are the following:
These are the most common second-level domain names, which you can register immediately after completing the .click registration process.
It is possible to register any second-level name with up to 5 numbers in it and 3 hyphens (-).
What are the registration restrictions for a .click domain name?
The registration restrictions are the following:
- There is no restriction for the second level .click domain name registration.
- The minimum of characters for a second level .click domain name is 3 and the maximum number of them is 63.
- You can register any word, but it must be in English and there cannot be more than 10 thousand words registered as a domain name on the top level and second level at the same time.
- It is possible to register any word from A to Z, from a to z as well as 0 to 9, the hyphen (-), and no more than one at the end of your domain name.
- The registration for .click domains is processed on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- With the .click domain name you cannot register a domain in another TLD and vice versa, it is impossible to register multiple identical .click domains.