A .docs domain name is a web address that ends in ".docs". It's a top-level domain (TLD) specifically designed for online documents, such as word processing files, spreadsheets, and presentations.
.docs domain names are perfect for businesses, educators, and individuals who want to share documents online. They're also a great way to protect your brand and secure your online identity.
Can I use a .docs domain name for my website?
Yes! With a .docs domain name, you can:
• Use it as the main website address or add it to your existing website.
• Create a portfolio for your creative works.
• Build a landing page to promote and share your work.
• Make your .docs domain name the destination for anyone looking for documents online: customers, clients, or colleagues.
• Build credibility and trust by establishing your authority in the document market.
Using a .docs domain name is an affordable and efficient way to get ahead of your competition while showing off your sense of humor. But don't take our word for it — check out these awesome examples!
What types of websites can I create with a .docs domain name?
You can use a .docs domain name to:
• Showcase and sell creative work, such as word processing and design files. It's perfect for software developers, graphic artists, writers, and other professionals who want to showcase their work online without compromising on visual design. It allows you to upload one file at a time instead of marketing content that doesn't represent what you do best. This gives you greater control over how potential customers see your products or services
• Share documents that are valuable to your business — like internal reports, financial documents, training materials, and so on.
• Share personal documents, such as diaries or resumes.
I already have a .com or .net web address. Can I use that?
Yes — you can use an existing .com or .net web address and point it to a .docs website. But keep in mind:
• Both options require technical expertise and may not be identical to your original website.
• You might need help from a developer or webmaster. Figure out what's right for you with this comparison chart:
If you're ready to get started, click here to purchase a .docs domain name. And if you're still undecided, read below about how it works!
What is the common second-level .docs domain name?
The common second-level .docs domain name is "www.docs". This is the web address that you type into your browser to reach a website with a .docs domain name. You can also use this web address to create email addresses using firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I get a .docs domain name?
To get a .docs domain name, you first need to find a registrar that offers them. Once you've found one, follow these simple steps:
1. Choose the right domain name for your website.
2. Enter your contact information and payment details.
3. Confirm your purchase and wait for your new domain name to be registered.
4. Point your website's DNS (Domain Name System) records to your new domain name.
5. Start building your website!
Request password reset
Please fill out your email. A link to reset password will be sent there.