The .doosan domain name is a new top-level domain name that was released in February 2019.
The .doosan domain name is sponsored by Doosan Corporation, a global company with a wide range of businesses including construction, engineering, manufacturing, and energy.
The .doosan domain name is perfect for businesses and individuals who want to promote their affiliation with Doosan Corporation or who want to create a website that focuses on topics related to Doosan Corporation.
Doosan (dot DOOSAN), is a new generic top-level domain name (gTLD). It was created for businesses and individuals that would like to easily own and use .doosan as their web address.
What makes up a .doosan domain name?
Your Doosan domain name includes several parts which can be thought of as sections.
· The first part identifies the exact extension, "dot DOOSAN", which tells internet browsers that your web address is using a specific Top-Level Domain Name.
· The next part indicates to anyone reading it what type of site you are hosting within your website. For example, "com" is for commercial sites, "net" is for networks, and "org" is for organizations.
· The third part of your domain name is the specific website address or URL that you've chosen. This could be a personal or business website, blog, or e-commerce store.
· The fourth and final part of your domain name is your unique ID which identifies you as the owner and administrator of your website. This ID is similar to a street address, phone number, or business name which tells others who you are and how they can contact you about your site.
· If the Doosan domain extension was a city, then dot DOOSAN would be the state it's located in. The third section (com, net, org) would be classified as the borough or neighborhood that this city belongs to. And finally, your unique web address (.com, .net, .org) would be equivalent to the specific address located on one of those within that borough.
How do I purchase a .doosan domain name?
There are several places where you can obtain the web address that you'd like to use for your website.
However, when it comes to getting your own domain name, there are only two options available: register or transfer.
Registering means you'll be required to provide certain details about yourself and your website in order to secure the Doosan domain option you want.
On the other hand, transferring an already registered domain is similar but doesn't require any personal information to change hands. Instead, it involves contacting the current owner of an existing domain to determine if they're willing to sell it.
Are there any restrictions for using a .doosan domain name?
There are no specific restrictions for using the Doosan domain name. However, it is always important to remember that when registering any domain, you must adhere to the terms and conditions set by the registry.
This includes following all regulations as well as not infringing on any trademarks or copyrighted material. Additionally, keeping your website content family-friendly and free from offensive or illegal material is always advised.
Request password reset
Please fill out your email. A link to reset password will be sent there.