Regional Network Information Center, JSC dba RU-CENTER
Network Solutions, LLC
Tucows Domains Inc.
.EXPERT Domain Sales
What is the .expert domain name?
It is a new generic top-level domain (gTLD) name that represents the community for all subject matter experts, professionals, and practitioners - making it easier to find trusted advice on the web.
The .expert domain name is a new top-level domain (TLD) that was introduced in 2015. It is intended for use by experts and professionals of all types, from doctors and lawyers to accountants and engineers.
Why do I need .expert?
This gTLD was created for all those who provide professional services in their areas of expertise. The same way dot COM has become an indispensable tool for businesses and individuals around the globe, so will .EXPERTS be a critical resource for finding people and information online.
With trust and security always at play online, this gTLD provides you with more ways to prove your expertise and build customer trust through secure email addresses and professional websites.
There are many reasons why you might want to register a .expert domain name. Perhaps you are an expert in a particular field and want to showcase your skills to the world.
Or maybe you run a business that provides expert advice or services. In either case, a .expert domain name can help you reach out to potential customers or clients online.
What are the requirements for registering a .expert domain name?
To register a .EXPERTS domain, you must provide the following information:
- Name of Registrant (the organization or person to contact in case of registration issues/problems)
- Full name of the admin contact person
- Street address of admin contact person
- Phone number of the administrative contact
- Email address for your domain records
- Company that provides verification of Registrant's expertise in their field/subject matter
- Domain name of the website that provides information on the expertise of Registrant
What is the restriction for .expert registration?
The Registry Operator places several restrictions on who can register a .experts domain name, including:
- the Registrant (owner) must be an individual who is 18 years or older
- individuals representing companies/organizations with full names
- corporations with full legal names
- organizations that are incorporated in their country of origin
- foreign entities/businesses who have a valid, current registration with the appropriate registrar in their country of origin
What will be my .expert domain name?
After the launch, anyone can register a .experts domain name through accredited providers.
Currently, hundreds of popular domains are already available for registration. In the coming months, as more organizations and individuals apply, expect the list to grow substantially as they join this new online community.
What are the benefits of .expert domain registration?
· A trusted location on the web for professionals to showcase their expertise and knowledge through a simple, effective namespace
· Create credibility with customers by displaying your professional affiliation on business cards, marketing materials, or emails
· Use your .EXPERTS domain to drive more traffic to your website by having it listed higher in search engine results
· More ways for potential clients to contact you through email addresses at your own custom domain name.
· Additional branding opportunities that come with owning a unique namespace URL will allow you to create more awareness around your products or services. A new, dedicated online destination can help prospects find you faster when they have a need for your expertise.
· A personalized email address (e.g. [email protected]) can provide confidence to your customers that their message is getting directly to the right person at your organization or company
· Get more specific with your messaging by adding new services, programs, and products on new websites without needing additional domain names