The .fedex domain name is the only top-level domain (TLD) that can be used to specifically identify your business, products, services, or customers as being associated with the global express industry.
It's more than just a way for customers to find you on the web; it's also an instantly recognizable statement of your commitment to a competitive, global express network.
To reserve your personalized .fedex domain, submit a request via the form on this page. You will then receive an email with additional information that you must follow before finalizing your purchase.
As soon as we process the payment for your order, you will be issued an authorization code that will allow you to activate and use the domain.
There are many benefits of using the .fedex domain name for your business. Some key advantages include:
- A globally recognized and trusted TLD that instantly identifies your company as being associated with the express industry
- The ability to create a unique web address that is easy for your customers to remember
- Instant recognition of your brand and commitment to providing the highest quality express services
- Using the domain name as an email address or URL for your's online presence
- Instant recognition and credibility with customers
- The ability to create a unique web presence that showcases your commitment to global express delivery
- A secure and reliable domain name that is perfect for online shopping carts and other eCommerce activities
- The ability to use the domain for email, website hosting, and other online marketing activities
The .fedex domain name can be used in a variety of ways, including:
- Setting up a website that showcases your company's express services and provides information about how to contact you
- Creating a blog or social media profile that promotes your latest news and updates
- Including your .fedex domain name in marketing materials, such as print ads, TV commercials, and direct mailers
No. Unlike the .com, .org, and other top-level domains that are available to the public for use, there are no registration restrictions on the .fedex TLD. Anyone can register a personalized .fedex domain name for their business or personal website.
The common second-level .fedex domain name is an individual's or business' name, title, product, service, or brand that uses the .fedex top-level domain. For example: "www.FedExHomeDelivery.fedex."
The uncommon second-level .fedex domain name allows you to use a unique world with the common second-level domain that includes your own personalization and creativity.
This option should only be used if you want to create a highly targeted and personalized web address for your specific industry or products/services.
For example: "www.MyGlobalExpressCompany.fedex."
The .fedex domain name is the perfect way to instantly identify your business as being associated with the global express industry.
With a secure and reliable domain name, you'll be able to create a unique web presence that showcases your commitment to providing fast and efficient delivery services worldwide.
The third-level .fedex domain name uses a specific word from the common second-level .fedex domain that begins with an underscore (_). The underscore can either be used as a separator or as part of the actual TLD.