There is no special process needed to register a .FOREX domain name, no special action is needed on your end.
|Registrar name||Registered domains||Share, %|
|101domain GRS Limited||80||10.09%|
|CSC Corporate Domains, Inc.||42||5.30%|
|Hosting Concepts B.V. d/b/a Registrar.eu||32||4.04%|
A .forex domain name is a new top level Domain Name specifically designed to accommodate the needs of Financial Market stakeholders in a dedicated space on the Internet. It is one of the most well-known extensions used when creating domain names for products or services related to financial markets.
Domain names are open to any interested party, businesses, organizations, individuals and everyone else can register a .forex domain name. Specifically so, .forex Domain Name is meant for companies and organizations that provide financial services such as currency trading, foreign exchange market and all other related services.
The domain name space within the authority of ICANN (Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers). ICANN is responsible for the coordination of the global Internet's systems of unique identifiers and for the development of policies that ensure a stable, secure and unified global Internet.
When registering a .forex domain name, it is important to consider a few factors so as to make sure you are choosing the right domain name for your business. Here are some tips and pointers:
1) While choosing a .forex Domain Name, always check if it is 'Paid'. You can do so by looking for 'registrar' in the name. Free .forex names are often called 'user' or 'co.' names and can be registered by anyone with access to a registrar, regardless of their business.
2) Make sure you choose something that is easily understood where your site will link to what service you provide. For example, if you are an FX firm, 'fx.domainname' would make sense.
3) The domain name should be short, catchy and easy to remember for maximum outreach.
4) You may choose a registered trademark or tagline that best reflects your business while choosing the .forex Domain Name, but it is usually smart to choose something that is short and has immediate recall value.
5) Lastly, .forex domain names are open to all businesses, groups or individuals connected to the financial markets, so it is useful not to limit your search by choosing an extremely specific name.
No. .forex is not a community-based domain name. It is open to any interested party, businesses, organizations, individuals and everyone else can register a .forex domain name.
To register a .forex domain name, you need to provide certain documents that show your connection to the financial markets. The documents you will need are:
1) Identification - To prove your affiliation with the financial markets, you may provide any of the following documents:
a) Articles of incorporation or other formation document if you are an entity that is not a natural person.
b) Certificate/License/Permit to practice as a Financial Service Provider if you are an individual or entity that provides financial services.
c) A recent utility bill or bank statement that has your name and address on it.
d) Identification card such as a driver's license, passport or national identity card.
Other documents that may be requested include a legal agreement or contract with the legal owner.
The cost for registering a .forex domain name is $64.99/year. This price includes the cost of one year's registration and one year of Whois Privacy. There is also a $10 one-time fee for the transfer of a domain name.