The .gea domain name is a new top-level domain name that is specific to the economy and business. It is a great domain name for businesses, entrepreneurs, and investors who are looking to create or grow their online presence in the economy and business sector.
The .gea domain name is perfect for any website that wants to target consumers or businesses in this market.
The .gea domain name offers a great opportunity for businesses to stand out from the competition and build trust with customers.
It also provides a unique and recognizable web address that can help improve search engine rankings. Registering a .gea domain name is easy and affordable, so don't miss out on this great opportunity to brand your business online.
What are the benefits of buying a .gea domain name?
1) The new top-level domain can be used by anyone regardless of official registration with the local registrar, for instance, it can be used by foreign entities as well.
2) More opportunities for all internet users since now there are 2 letter TLDs available, that will work no matter what system is being used - the old or new one. Most people are accustomed to using dot com domains only but now they will have an option to use two-letter codes if their usual web address is already taken.
3) People will not be discouraged from registering a website in Georgia due to the .gea TLD availability and resulting increase in demand for Georgian websites that offer services and products in Georgia (for example, an English speaking user can ask his or her webmaster to register geahelp.com if he/she wants to search using only one-letter codes).
4) Internet users who feel their preferred domain name is already taken by another person or company may find it easier to find alternative names with .gea counterpart such as:
1) If you type safari.com there is no webpage but when you type safari.gea, you can see the webpage which belongs to Georgian Safari company.
2) If you are looking for a website that is related to Georgia, it will be much easier to find with the .gea domain name. For example, if you want to visit a website about tourism in Georgia, you can type tourism.gea and it will take you directly to the website of the Tourist Board of Georgia.
3) The .gea domain name is perfect for businesses that want to target the Georgian market. The extension offers an easy way for customers to identify that your business is based in Georgia and provides an official-looking web address that could boost trust and credibility.
Who is eligible to register a .gea domain name?
Anyone looking to buy a .gea domain name will need the following:
1) A valid second-level address in Georgia; or A registered company (for individuals and organizations outside of Georgia).
2) An officially issued certification of registration (e.g., certificate of incorporation, license, VAT number, etc.)
3) Internet service with any Georgian ISP. It is important that you include "/ge" in your web address when registering your website. For example ge-example.com or ge-subdomain.yourcompanyname.com
Request password reset
Please fill out your email. A link to reset password will be sent there.