Ascio Technologies, Inc. Danmark - Filial af Ascio technologies, Inc. USA
.GMBH Domain Sales
What is the .gmbh domain name?
The .gmbh domain name is a new generic top-level domain that's targeted at both individuals and businesses. It is commonly abbreviated as gTLD, however, this application does not have a meaning on its own.
The .gmbh domain names are designed to be used by the German-speaking community which is estimated at about 100 million people and is one of the most developed markets in Europe.
What kind of websites can use the .gmbh domain name?
The type of sites that you can host under a .gmbh domain name includes those that provide goods or services to both businesses and individuals around German-speaking regions as well as those customers who have a German identity.
For instance, you might use this extension to establish a local business website in Germany (gmbh is the abbreviation for the official name), such as one that deals with food supplies or other forms of services like hosting and consulting.
Alternatively, if your business does not operate within the German-speaking communities but you want to attract those customers, you might use a gTLD to set up a website for marketing purposes.
What is the difference between generic and country-code top-level domains?
The .gmbh domain name can be considered as one of the new generic top-level domains (gTLDs), which are open to any person or entity for registration.
On the other hand, country-code top-level domains (ccTLDs) are usually restricted to residents or nationals of the corresponding country. For example, the United Kingdom's ccTLD is .uk while Spain's is .es.
Are there any restrictions on who can register a .gmbh domain name?
The short answer is no. There are no restrictions on who can register a .gmbh domain name, as long as it abides by the terms and conditions set out by the Registry.
What are the main characteristics of .gmbh domain names?
This extension uses a combination of letters from the Latin alphabet and numbers which are classified into three groups.
Each group has its own character set with specific rules that must be followed. Additionally, .gmbh domain names can contain hyphens (-) or spaces (a minimum of one per group) but cannot begin or end with a space.
Furthermore, each name is restricted to 63 characters in length and should only include lowercase letters in the third group for company identifiers.
How long does it take to register a .gmbh domain?
The entire process of obtaining a new gTLD takes only six steps:
1) Enter the desired name in the appropriate field on our website;
2) Make sure it is available (registering a .gmbh domain name includes prioritizing this application over others);
3) Confirm the domain name you have chosen is available;
4) Select your desired domain name extension from our list of options;
5) Make the payment and finalize your order;
6) Receive a notification email that confirms your registration.
Are there any benefits to using a .gmbh domain name?
There are a few benefits associated with using a .gmbh domain name:
1) It can help your business appear more credible and reliable to customers in German-speaking regions;
2) It can help you to better target and connect with those potential customers who prefer or are more comfortable doing business in German;
3) It can be a valuable branding tool for businesses that operate within the German-speaking communities; and
4) It is an easily recognizable extension that can help to simplify website navigation for customers.
So, if you're looking to establish a strong online presence in Germany or any of the other German-speaking countries, the .gmbh domain name is definitely worth considering.