The .goldpoint domain name is a new top-level domain (TLD) that provides a dedicated namespace for the private sector of gold trading.
The mission of the .goldpoint TLD is to provide industry participants with a secure and user-friendly space on the Internet in order to exchange information related to physical gold trading.
There are a few reasons why you might want to register a .goldpoint:
1. To provide a secure and dedicated space on the Internet for your company, which will help build trust with your existing and potential customers;
2. To create an easily recognizable domain name that is relevant to your business;
3. To reach users who visit gold trading websites or search for .goldpoint domain names in Google, Yahoo! or Bing.
You can register a .goldpoint domain name by visiting the website of one of our accredited domain name registrars.
The .goldpoint TLD is open for general registration and there are no restrictions on who can register a domain name. However, the .goldpoint TLD is not intended for use by individuals or consumers – it is only meant for businesses that are engaged in physical gold trading.
If you register a .goldpoint, your company will benefit from:
- A secure and dedicated space on the Internet;
- An easily recognizable domain name;
- Opportunities to reach users who visit the websites of gold trading businesses or search for .goldpoint domain names in Google, Yahoo! or Bing.
- An additional extension to communicate professionalism and trustworthiness.
- Increased brand recognition and customer trust
- Improved online visibility and search engine rankings
- Increased Web traffic through targeted marketing campaigns
- Easier for customers to find your website online
- Professional image for your business or organization
- Establish credibility and authority in your industry or niche market
- Protection against trademark infringement and cyber squat
Pricing varies by the registrar. However, there are no restrictions on who can register a domain name under this TLD - it is intended for use by businesses that are engaged in physical gold trading.
Any individual or company is eligible to register a .goldpoint domain name. The domain name must be registered in the name of the applicant and cannot be registered on behalf of another person or company.
Your registration will become effective when you make your first payment, which is due now upon submitting the form! However, if you do not make your first payment, the registration will lapse and you will need to re-register.
The .goldpoint TLD is only available to companies that are engaged in physical gold trading.
The .goldpoint IDN is an internationalized domain name (IDN) that must be used with the appropriate language and characters set. If you register a .goldpoint, you will need to confirm that you are able to display the domain name properly in all character sets necessary for your targeted market(s).