There is no special process needed to register a .HM domain name, no special action is needed on your end.
Entities associated with Heard Island and McDonald Islands
The .hm domain extension is a great way to get your website noticed. But not everyone can register for the .HM domain name.
- Organizations, companies, and other entities who are legally represented in Honduras can request registering a .hm domain name under their official name.
- The domain owner must be the legal representative of the company or an authorized person at the organization to make such requests. Private individuals are not allowed to register .hm domain names.
The .HM domain extension is for the Heard Island and McDonald Islands. It's a great way to show your connection with this remote part of the world. If you have an association or business in these islands, a .HM domain name will be perfect for you!
Step 1: Check if .HM is available
Before making any request to register a .hm domain name, please check the availability of the name.
Step 2: Find your name's availability
Type the name you wish to use into the search bar above and click Search!
Step 3: Build your website
Once you have typed your desired name, click on the Domain button to see all available extensions. From there you can choose which extension best suits your needs.
Step 4: Make your payment
We accept payment via credit card, bank transfer, MoneyBookers, or PayPal.
Domain registration request periods are available for the following durations: 1 year, 2 years, 3 years, 5 years, or 10 years.
Renewal registrations can be requested for 1, 2, 3, 5, or 10 years. The .hm domain name registration period cannot be cancelled during its active status.
Step 5: Complete your registration
That's it! The domain you requested will be assigned to you once the payment has been completed. You will receive the necessary information about the status of your domain name in an email within 48 hours after completing your transaction.
Once you have registered a .HM domain, you will be able to unlock a world of opportunities online through its use.
For instance, your business can reach more customers, you can carry out both personal and business transactions through yours .HM website, you can create or join discussions about your product or service in forums posted to.HM websites, etc.
- The .hm-domain can be transferred manually or automatically;
- Supported by various top-level domains such as: com, net, org, and co.uk;
- Not available for IDN (Internationalized Domain Name);
- Registrations are processed in real-time, while transfers are processed within 24 hours;
- The .hm registration period is between 1 and 10 years.