The .honda domain name is a new generic top-level domain (gTLD) that will be used to create personal websites and blogs, as well as business sites.
It was developed by Honda to allow customers to easily find the information they need – whether for a vehicle or to learn about available financing options.
The new domain name will be available to anyone with a registered Honda vehicle, as well as to the general public.
1. The .honda domain name is a new extension that Honda Motor Company has started to provide
2. It will be used for Honda's social media, including Facebook and Twitter
3. The .honda domain name will also be used for customer service inquiries
4. Potential customers can now contact the company through email with their concerns or questions about products they are interested in buying
5. This provides an easy way of contacting the company without having to go through various websites or phone numbers, which could lead to confusion
There are a few reasons why you might want to consider registering for a .honda domain name.
1. If you're a Honda customer, the domain name provides an easy way of finding all the latest news and information about the company and its products.
2. If you're running a business that sells or services Honda vehicles, the .honda extension can help to promote your site and increase traffic.
3. It's also a great way to create a personal website or blog, especially if you're a fan of Honda cars or motorcycles.
4. The domain name is available to anyone, so there's no need to be located in a certain area or have a Honda vehicle to register for it.
5. There are no registration restrictions, so foreigners and other residents outside of Japan can also get a .honda domain name.
Domain Names must:
- Be at least 3 characters long
- Contain only letters (a-z), numbers (0-9) and hyphens (-)
- Not end with a number
- Not contain special characters such as !, $, %, &, etc.
honda is a valid .honda domain name. It is 3 characters long and contains only letters and numbers.
Domain names can be from 3 to 63 characters long, and all letters (a-z), numbers (0-9), and hyphens (-) are allowed.
Yes, you can transfer any existing domain name to a .honda extension. In order to do so, you'll need to contact your current registrar and ask them to initiate the transfer process.
They will be able to walk you through the steps and will let you know what additional fees, if any, will apply.
The registration term for a .honda domain name is up to 10 years.
At this time, only the Honda Motor Company will be able to register e-mail addresses using a .honda extension. Other companies and individuals will not be allowed to claim their own .honda extension.
Request password reset
Please fill out your email. A link to reset password will be sent there.
Let's get you to your dashboard
Create Your Account Now