Ascio Technologies, Inc. Danmark - Filial af Ascio technologies, Inc. USA
.INTERNATIONAL Domain Sales
What is the .international domain name?
The .international domain name is a new top-level domain that has been specifically designed for businesses and individuals who operate or do business internationally. The .international domain name offers a unique and recognizable web address that can help to promote your brand or business to a global audience.
What are the benefits of using a .international domain name?
There are many benefits of using a .international domain name, including:
1. Increased exposure and global recognition. When you register a .international domain name, your website will be visible to millions of internet users from all over the world. This will help you to build brand awareness and increase your online presence.
2. Improved SEO rankings. A .international domain name can help to improve your search engine optimization (SEO) rankings since search engines will recognize your website as being more relevant to users searching for websites with a .international extension.
3. Establish credibility and trust. Internet users are increasingly skeptical of the authenticity of websites that don't have any verifiable information listed, such as an address or phone number.
4. Reach customers worldwide. Your customers from all over the world mean that you can also tap into new markets that you may not have been able to access before. This is because anyone who types in your domain name will be taken directly to your website, no matter which country they're located in.
5. add credibility and professionalism to your business identity since many international businesses use a .international domain for their websites and email addresses so that customers know the company has a global reach.
6. Stand out from other companies using local extensions such as .us, .net, and so on. Most internet users are accustomed to seeing these extensions and don't look for them when searching online or seeking out businesses that they want to work with locally or internationally.
What is some restriction on the .international domain names?
There are some restrictions on the use of a .international domain name, including:
1. The domain must be registered by a person or business with an international presence.
2. The website must be hosted in a country other than the one that issued the domain name.
3. The website must comply with all applicable laws and regulations in the country where it is being hosted.
4. The website cannot contain any content that is illegal or offensive in nature.
5. The domain name cannot be used for phishing or other malicious purposes.
6. The registrant must agree to abide by all the terms and conditions set by the registry operator.
What are the common second-level .international domains?
Some of the most common second-level .international domain names include:
1. .co.international - for companies that operate internationally
2. .net.international - for internet service providers and other technology companies that operate internationally
3. .org.international - for nonprofit organizations that operate internationally
4. .edu.international - for educational institutions that operate internationally
5. .gov.international - for government agencies and departments that operate internationally
6. .biz.international - for businesses that operate internationally
7. .info.international - for information portals and online directories that operate internationally
8. .name.international - for individuals who operate or do business internationally