Atak Domain Hosting Internet ve Bilgi Teknolojileri Limited Sirketi d/b/a Atak Teknoloji
Aerotek Bilisim Sanayi ve Ticaret AS
İsimtescil Bilişim A.Ş.
What is the .istanbul domain name?
The .istanbul domain name is a new generic top-level domain (gTLD) that will be added to the existing and well-known .com, .org, and others.
It's available for everyone who wants to create an online identity with a meaningful and easy-to-pronounce web address. The .istanbul gTLD can be used by anyone in the world interested in sharing information about the city, its people, or local activities taking place here.
The .istanbul domain name is a top-level domain name (TLD) that is specific to Istanbul, Turkey.
.Istanbul is the first regional top-level domain for Turkey and the second TLD in Europe after .TURKEY.
Who can register a .istanbul domain name?
Anyone who is an individual or legal entity with an office, business, or presence within the geographical borders of Istanbul may apply for a .Istanbul domain name.
What are the benefits of registering a .istanbul domain name?
There are a number of benefits to registering a .istanbul domain name, including:
1. Increased visibility and branding opportunities – A .istanbul domain name can help to increase your visibility and branding opportunities in Istanbul and around the world.
2. Local relevance – A .istanbul domain name is a great way to show your commitment to Istanbul and its residents.
3. Improved search engine rankings – A .istanbul domain name can help improve your website's search engine rankings, as it will be seen as more relevant to Turkish users.
4. Enhanced security – A .istanbul domain name provides you with additional security features, including WHOIS protection and SSL encryption.
5. International recognition – The .istanbul TLD is the only internationally recognized top-level domain that is specific to Istanbul, which can help your business reach a wider audience of potential customers.
What are the registration restrictions for a .istanbul domain name?
The following restrictions apply to registering a .istanbul domain name:
1. The domain must be between 3 and 63 characters in length.
2. Only Latin characters (A-Z, 0-9) are allowed.
3. The domain cannot begin or end with a dash (-) character.
4. The domain cannot contain spaces or other special characters.
5. The domain must be registered for a minimum of 1 year.
6. The .istanbul domain name cannot be used for offensive or illegal activities.
7. The domain name must be associated with a valid Istanbul address.
How do I register a .istanbul domain name?
To register a .istanbul domain name, you will need to complete an application form and provide the following information:
1. The domain name you want to register.
2. The contact information for the person or company registering the domain.
3. The technical contact for the domain (the person who will manage the DNS settings).
4. The administrative contact for the domain (the person who will be responsible for making changes to the registration).
5. The billing contact for the domain (the person who will be charged for the registration).
6. The trademark status of the desired domain name (if applicable).
7. A brief description of why you want to register the domain name.
8. The geographical coordinates of your business or office in Istanbul.
9. The company registration number (if applicable).
10. A copy of your company's or individual's ID or passport.
11. A signed declaration stating that you agree to the terms and conditions for registering a .istanbul domain name.