The .locus domain name is a new top-level domain name (TLD) for the world of genetics and genomics. A new opportunity to create a unique and unified digital identity for life sciences research, healthcare, diagnostics, and related services.
Who can register the .locus domain name?
Anyone can register .locus domain names; there are no restrictions on eligibility or requirements (other than standard registration requirements).
Anyone wishing to register a pre-existing term as a second-level domain name under .locus may be required to show that it has been in use by demonstrating either use within the scientific literature or use within the relevant community.
What are the benefits of using the .locus domain name?
There are many benefits of using the .locus domain name. Some of the benefits include:
1. The .locus domain name is short and easy to remember.
2. The .locus domain name is perfect for businesses and organizations that are in the science and technology industries.
3. The .locus domain name can be used to promote your or product.
4. The .locus domain name is a great marketing tool.
5. The .locus domain name is an easily expandable and flexible naming system.
6. The .locus domain name will help your organization to gain a larger market share in the science and technology industry by being able to stand out from the crowd.
7. You or your company can have a greater online identity using the .locus domain name as it relates directly to genetics, genomics, and life sciences research because it relates to your specific product or profession.
8. As well as being perfect for those who are working in genetics, genomics, medicine, medical research, bioinformatics, biotechnology, etc.,
.locus domains are also great for those who would like to advertise their website or business as a service provider, and for those looking to promote and raise awareness of the benefits associated with genetic testing.
The .locus domain name is perfect for businesses and individuals who are looking for a domain name that is relevant to their industry or field of interest. It is also a great choice for those who want to create a website that focuses on location-based content or services.
Why should I register a .locus domain name?
There are many reasons why you should consider registering a .locus domain name; here are just some of them:
1. The TLD is easy to remember and has the potential to be much easier for people looking for products, organizations, businesses, etc., related to genetics, genomics, and life sciences research to find.
2. The .locus domain name offers an easily expandable and flexible naming system that can grow with your business or organization.
3. It is perfect for businesses and organizations who are in the science and technology industries, as it will help you to stand out from the competition.
4. The .locus domain name can be used as a marketing tool to promote your products or services to a wider audience.
5. It is also great for businesses and individuals who want to raise awareness of the benefits associated with genetic testing.
Request password reset
Please fill out your email. A link to reset password will be sent there.