In order to ensure a maximum security for developers, Google Registry has decided that any .NEW domain name had to be secured with a SSL certificate,
In practice, this means that you will have 100 days to install a SSL certificate on your .NEW domain name. As long as you do not have one, the domain name will not be serviceable, and will be locked or deleted after 100 days. This means you cannot buy a .NEW domain name defensively (in order to prevent other people from registering the domain name you're interested in).
.new is a new top-level domain (TLD) name that was released to the public in January 2019. It is open to anyone who wants to register a domain name, making it perfect for businesses, individuals, and organizations that are looking for a creative and distinctive web address.
Why should you consider registering a .new domain name?
There are many reasons to consider registering a .new domain name. Here are just a few:
1. The .new TLD is perfect for businesses, individuals, and organizations that are looking for a creative and distinctive web address.
2. It's short, sweet, and easy to remember, making it perfect for branding purposes.
3. The .new TLD is perfect for blog names, product names, and website names.
4. It's perfect for showing off your creativity since it can be combined with other words to create a completely unique web address.
5. The .new TLD has a universal appeal to anyone, anywhere will understand what it represents or stands for
6. It's perfect for promoting new products, services, or endeavors.
7. It's perfect for building trust and credibility with customers or clients.
Is there a limit to the number of .new domain names that can be registered?
There is no limit to the number of .new domain names that can be registered. However, the .new TLD is subject to availability, so it's important to register your domain name as soon as possible.
Are there any restrictions on who can register a .new domain name?
There are no restrictions on who can register a .new domain name. However, the .new TLD is subject to availability, so it's important to register your domain name as soon as possible.
What should you do if you already have a domain name?
If you already have a domain name, you can still use it with your .new website. Simply point your existing domain name to your new .new website using the DNS settings provided by your web hosting provider.
This process is known as DNS management, and it's simple to do. This means that your old website will soon start directing to your new .new website – a streamlined way of transitioning to a new domain name.
Are there any rules regarding the use of the .new TLD?
There are no restrictions on how you can use your .new TLD. However, it is subject to availability, so be sure to register as soon as possible!
What are the benefits of using a .new domain name?
There are many benefits of using a .new domain name. Here are just a few:
1. They are easy to remember.
2. They are perfect for new businesses or sites.
3. They are great for promoting new products or services.
4. They help you stand out from the competition.
5. They make it easy for customers to find your site or business.
6. They can improve your search engine ranking.
7. They create a sense of urgency and excitement.
8. They help you build brand awareness.
9. They are perfect for online marketing campaigns.
If you're looking for a domain name that is professional, memorable, and easy to use, then a .new domain name is the perfect choice for you!