There is no special process needed to register a .NF domain name, no special action is needed on your end.
Entities connected with Norfolk Island
|Registrar name||Registered domains||Share, %|
|101domain GRS Limited||21||2.55%|
|GMO Brights Consulting Inc.||10||1.21%|
A .nf domain name is a type of Internet domain that is supported by the country-code top-level domain (ccTLD).
A .nf domain name is the new top-level domain for Norfolk Island. It's perfect for businesses, organizations, and individuals who want to stand out in today's digital world.
With your own personalized web address, you'll be able to reach more people than ever before. Plus, it’s easy to set up and manage with our simple online tools.
Any individual or business can register a .nf domain, as long as you have a valid Norfolk Island contact.
Norfolk Island Legal Entities (NILs) must provide a copy of the Norwegian Commercial Registration Document(CVR).
Other types of applicants may be required to submit additional documents that show eligibility for registration.
The new top-level domain (TLD) for Norfolk Island is open to everyone, thanks to the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN).
You need not be a Norfolk Island resident to purchase a .nf domain name. The only requirement is that you verify your identity and your affiliation with the island.
The following are NOT permitted to register .nf domain names:
- Persons under the age of 18 years old.
- Persons not resident on Norfolk Island.
Norfolk Island law states that any individual or business who wishes to register a trademark must first seek written consent from the trademark owner or their representative.
With a .nf domain name, you'll have a unique web address that will help you to build an online presence and your visibility on the Internet.
Here are some of the great benefits:
- It's easy to remember, so you'll have more people reaching your site.
- You can set up your new address in minutes with our simple online tools.
- Since there are no restrictions on who can register a .nf domain name, it has an international reach that is beyond compare.
- A distinctive top-level domain name, which will guarantee you’re setting yourself apart from competitors in search results.
- A memorable and relevant web address, which will reflect your individual style.
- A place online to store all of the information about your Norfolk Island business or organization.
- Potential exposure for a global audience by using a .nf domain name for branding purposes.
Yes, you don't need to have a local presence in Norfolk Island. You can use your own name or business name.
In fact, one of the features that make a domain perfect for an international client is its global availability and reachability.
Anyone can buy a domain despite where he or she lives, which means that access to sites with significant numbers of users is facilitated across national boundaries.
Norfolk Island is a small island in the Pacific Ocean which only requires its residents have a local presence.
In order to register a .nf domain, you’ll need to provide proof of identity and a verification code that proves you're eligible to do business there.
Any individual or business that wants to register a .nf domain must provide verification documents.