The .nico domain name is a new top-level domain name that is specifically for use by individuals who create and share content on the internet.
The .nico domain name is intended to provide a more specific and relevant domain namespace for content creators and to help them better protect their online identities and brands.
Why do you need a .nico domain name?
A .nico domain name will allow you to create a unique, relevant, and targeted online identity. It can be used instead of or in addition to existing identifiers, such as personal names, nicknames, brands, and titles.
You also have the option to use part of your name or nickname as your domain name suffix (for example nicolejohnson.kim).
If you are a content creator who wants to create a website or online presence that is specifically dedicated to your content, then you need a .nico domain name. A .nico domain name will help you to better promote and protect your brand as a content creator.
What are the benefits of registering a .nico domain name?
- By establishing an online identity that is very specific to you
- for example your firstname.nicole - you are immediately recognizable by friends and family who recognize that name.
- A .nico domain name is also a great way to protect your personal brand and online identity.
- As a content creator, you can use your .nico domain name to direct visitors to your website or social media pages where you share your content.
- You can also use a .nico domain name to create an email address that is specific to you and your content (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- It also helps to create an easily remembered and distinctive web address
- that can be used in your social media profiles, email signatures, and marketing materials.
The same applies to people who know you through work or other activity on the internet whether it is through blogging, creating or sharing videos or photos, or any other online activity.
- A .nico domain name provides a more credible and professional online presence than using a personal name or nickname without a specific top-level domain.
- The .nico domain name is not only for individuals but can be used by businesses, organizations and groups as well.
What are some registration restrictions?
There are no restrictions on who can register a .nico domain name. However, the .nico domain name is not intended for general use and should only be used by individuals who create and share content on the internet.
The character length of a .nico domain name is limited, with a minimum required length of 3 characters and a maximum allowed length of 63 characters. The use of hyphens, numbers, and the characters &, -, # are permitted.
- You are not allowed to have more than 63 characters in total for all your domain names combined.
- The use of special characters is not recommended because they may cause problems for some users when inputting the address into their web browser or device. If you do wish to use them please check with your registrar first if the name is available as it might already be registered by another user.
Request password reset
Please fill out your email. A link to reset password will be sent there.