The .physio domain name was created to provide a dedicated domain namespace for the physical therapy community.
It offers a unique and relevant domain name option for physical therapists, as well as for those who are interested in learning more about physical therapy.
It is a domain name that is specifically for use by physical therapists and those who work in the field of physical therapy.
Why should you consider registering a .physio domain name?
There are several reasons why you should consider registering a .physio domain name:
1. The .physio TLD is highly relevant to the health care industry. This makes it an ideal choice for websites related to medicine, physical therapy, and other health-related fields.
2. The .physio TLD is short and easy-to-type. When you register a .physio domain name, your customers won't have to struggle to remember the name of your website or spell it correctly on the first try.
3. The .physio TLD is an open registry namespace, meaning that anyone can register one (or more) .physio domain names - from individuals to businesses and organizations.
4. It's easy! Registering a .physio domain name requires no special software or expertise - all you need is access to a web browser and email address for sending notifications about the status of your registration requests.
5. With a .physio domain name, you can associate yourself with physical therapy without being employed by a large organization or corporation – in fact, anyone can register a .physio domain name!
So, if you are a physical therapist, work in the health care industry, or are simply interested in learning more about physical therapy, then the .physio domain name is perfect for you. Register your .physio domain name today!
What are the registration restrictions for a .physio domain name?
The .physio domain name is an open registry namespace, meaning that anyone can register one (or more) .physio domain names. However, in order to ensure the integrity of the TLD (.physio), there are a few restrictions for registering one:
1. You must have a bona fide intent to use the domain name in connection with a bona fide offering of goods or services. This means that you cannot register a . physio domain name if your primary purpose in registering it is to prevent others from using it.
2. You must be able to demonstrate control over all aspects of the domain name in order to provide true value and distinguish your business/organization from any others operating under this same name.
For example, you must be able to establish the link between the domain name and your business/organization, including providing evidence of use by you or on your behalf. If someone has already registered a .physio domain name that is identical to yours, you may not register it.
Also ineligible are registering a .physio domain name with the intent to hold as an investment for future resale or transfer. Anyone who meets these eligibility requirements will be eligible for registration of a .physio domain name
What are the rules for .physio domain name registration?
Once you've decided that the .physio TLD is right for you, it's time to register your domain name. Keep in mind, however, that first-come-first-served does not apply here; Domain names are on a first-come, first-served basis on the following conditions:
1) Unrestricted (Open) Registration - You can register any available .physio name on a first-come, first-served basis. With unrestricted registration, anyone can register any available .physio domain name unless it has been placed on hold or is subject to dispute resolution proceedings.
2) Restricted Registration – Existing registered trademark holders with rights to the trademark symbol at the second level of the .physio TLD can request the right to register one or more .physio domain names. This is known as 'restricted registration'.
Request password reset
Please fill out your email. A link to reset password will be sent there.