Regional Network Information Center, JSC dba RU-CENTER
GMO Internet, Inc. d/b/a Onamae.com
.PRESS Domain Sales
What is the .press domain name?
The .press domain name is a new top-level domain (TLD) for professionals in media and publishing, as well as those who aspire to join the ranks of published authors.
By giving you the suffix 'press' we are helping you differentiate yourself directly from bloggers and non-professional publications.
.press is a new, domain extension for any professional media publication, including blogs and personal websites. This new extension is perfect for journalists, bloggers, and anyone with a media outlet.
What are the benefits of a .press domain name?
The primary benefit is it can help add creditability, authority, and search engine ranking to your website. By associating yourself with this new gTLD, you are showing that you are indeed a professional media publication or source.
A .press domain name is also an excellent way to protect your brand and online identity.
In the event that someone else tries to use a domain name that is similar to yours, you can register the .press version of it and protect your trademarked name.
A .press domain name can help improve your website's search engine ranking. Since this TLD is associated with media and publishing, search engines will give your website more weight when ranking it in their search results.
This can result in more website visitors and higher traffic levels. This will help Google understand what you publish online, where it should rank in the search results for related searches.
The .press extension is short, easy to remember, and perfect for any media site. Additionally, a .press domain name is an excellent way to show your professionalism and dedication to your craft.
Finally, a .press domain name can help you stand out from the competition and attract more readers.
What are the registration restrictions for a .press domain name?
The character length is variable but must be between 3 and 63 characters.
It may contain letters (a-z), numbers (0-9), and hyphens (-), as well as the following special characters: +,-,*,&,.@.
There are no restrictions on who can register a .press domain name. However, it is reserved for professional media publications and sources only. If you are not a media outlet, you may want to consider another extension such as .com or .net.
What are the common second-level .press domains?
The gTLD .press has a number of common second-level domains that are available for registration. These include:
· Business.press – For any type of business media publication. Whether it is a blog, a magazine, or a corporation, you can use this domain to help promote your brand and website online.
· Finance.press – Businesses in the financial sector can benefit from using the .press extension as well. Showcase your expertise by acquiring this TLD and creating a new website for your company today!
· News.press – This is one of the most popular second-level domains that have been made available through .press so far. You can use this as an alternative to news.com or news.net, and help improve your website's search engine ranking in the process.
· Politics.press – If you are a political journalist or blogger, this domain is perfect for you! Showcase your work and connect with readers from all over the world by registering a .press domain name today.
· Science.press – This TLD is great for any type of media outlet that covers science and technology news. Help people learn more about the latest discoveries by setting up a website with a .press domain name.
· Society.press – If you are looking to create a social media site that is dedicated to discussing current events, this is the perfect TLD to use!