Global Domains International, Inc. DBA DomainCostClub.com
Dreamscape Networks International Pte Ltd
CSC Corporate Domains, Inc.
Network Solutions, LLC
.PROPERTY Domain Sales
What is the .property domain name?
The .property domain name is a top-level domain (TLD) that was created to help people and businesses promote, manage, and sell their real estate online.
The .property TLD is perfect for anyone in the real estate industry, including real estate agents, brokers, property managers, and developers.
A .property domain name is a new type of web address, or top-level domain (TLD), specifically created for the real estate industry. It enables anyone involved in buying, selling, renting, and managing properties to create an online presence that's easy to remember.
In other words, it's a generic TLD that helps people connect with each other -- both within the real estate industry and with consumers -- by creating a website that features your business name in its web address.
Why need a .property domain name?
A .property domain name can help you build your brand and increase your online visibility in the real estate industry. It can also help you attract new customers and clients, and boost your sales.
The .property domain name provides a unique and memorable web address for anyone in the real estate industry.
It also creates an instant online presence for your business and helps you stand out from the competition.
The .property TLD allows companies in the real estate industry to establish a branded presence on the web while competing with well-established generics like .com.
What are the benefits to own a .property domain name?
The benefits to owning a .property domain name include:
- Increased online visibility and branding in the real estate industry
- A unique and memorable web address
- An instant online presence for your business
- Differentiation from the competition
- The ability to target a specific audience in the real estate industry
- The ability to promote, manage, and sell your real estate online
With around 2 million registered real estate professionals in North America alone, this represents one of the largest concentrations of professionals ever assembled under a single TLD for any industry sector.
These professionals use their professional associations to help grow their businesses and gain an edge over their competition. With the .property domain name, you can gain trust among your existing customers and attract new ones.
It provides quick authoritative results that tell consumers they're on a legitimate site and you're part of a trusted network.
What makes this TLD different from others?
The .property domain name is the only generic TLD made specifically for businesses and individuals involved in buying, selling, renting, and managing properties.
While domains like .com and .org are used almost universally by businesses and individuals around the world, few generic TLDs have been created specifically for specific industries.
The .property domain name is one of the first TLDs to be created for the real estate industry, and it offers a unique opportunity for businesses in this sector to establish an online presence that's easy to remember and sets them apart from their competition.
What are the registration restrictions for a .property domain name?
The character length of a .property domain name is 63 characters.
The registration restrictions for a .property domain name are as follows:
- The registrant must be a licensed real estate broker or salesperson in the United States.
- The domain name must be used for bona fide real estate purposes.
- The registrant may not use the domain name to offer, sell, or lease any property other than property that is listed by the registrant.
- The registrant may not use the domain name to offer, sell, or lease any services other than real estate services.
- The registrant may not use the domain name to offer, sell, or lease any goods other than property that is listed by the registrant.