The .rogers domain name is a new generic top-level domain (gTLD) that was added to the Internet's global domain name registry on June 10, 2014.
The .rogers gTLD will provide businesses and consumers with an easy-to-remember web address for their online presence.
The .rogers TLD is designed for use by any individual, group, or an organization connected with Rogers Communications Inc. (Rogers). However, anyone can register a .rogers website address to start connecting with audiences globally
Why has it been introduced?
The .rogers domain name has been introduced to provide businesses and consumers with an easy-to-remember web address for their online presence.
The domain name is also intended to offer a higher level of trust and security, as customers will know that they are doing business with a Rogers company.
What are the benefits?
The .rogers domain name offers a number of benefits, including:
- A trusted and recognizable web address for Rogers businesses and customers
- A secure domain name that helps protect against phishing and other online scams
- Easy-to-remember web addresses for customers
- Enhanced security as customers know they are doing business with a Rogers company
What can I use it for?
The .rogers domain name can be used for a variety of purposes, including:
- Establishing a Rogers business website
- Creating a personal website or blog
- Setting up an online store
- Registering a custom web address for your Rogers product or service
The .rogers domain name can be used for a variety of purposes, including websites, email addresses, and online stores. It is perfect for businesses who want to build a stronger relationship with their customers, as it reinforces the Rogers brand.
What are the benefits of using a .rogers domain name?
There are many benefits of using a .rogers domain name. Some of the key benefits include:
1. Increased brand recognition and awareness – A branded website address helps to build trust and credibility with customers. It also helps to strengthen your branding efforts as it reinforces your company's name or product in the customer's mind.
2. Easy to remember – The .rogers domain name is easy to remember, which makes it more likely that customers will visit your website again. It also makes it easier to direct traffic to your site.
4. Control over sub-domains – You can fully control sub-domains under the .rogers domain name, which means that you aren't limited by generic settings on traditional website addresses (URLs). For example, you could set up an email address for your business at email@example.com instead of having to use something like "firstname.lastname@example.org."
3. Enhanced website security – A branded website address helps to protect your brand and company name from being used by others online.
4. Improved website search engine ranking – Google and other major search engines give priority to websites with a branded domain name when users conduct a search.
5. Increased web traffic – Having a website address that is closely associated with your business can help to increase web traffic and leads/sales.
Request password reset
Please fill out your email. A link to reset password will be sent there.