.room is a new extension that is designed to provide individuals, organizations, and businesses with an easy-to-use online space where they can connect, share content and do business.
Whether you need a place to host your website or want to create a virtual meeting space, the .room domain name is perfect for you.
There are many reasons why you should consider registering a .room domain name. They include:
1. Easy to remember - Short and memorable, .room makes it easy to find your website on the web.
2. Affordable – As one of the new extensions created for individuals and businesses, .room is more affordable than most other top-level domain names (TLDs).
3. Customizable – Whatever you're looking to share with the world, a .room domain name gives you space to do it in style with custom URLs like YourName.room or CompanyName.rooms and hundreds of matching templates that let you create your page right away or customize it yourself so it really reflects your business or brand!
4. Renewable – Unlike some extensions which have limited availability, you can renew your .room domain name forever!
5. Security – Only 1% of all domains registered are available as .room, so this TLD will stay exclusive to you even as it grows in popularity.
6. Covers the globe – This new extension is available for registration worldwide, so you can easily find and register your perfect .room domain name without any restrictions or limitations.
7. The right fit for everyone – Whether you're looking to share photos with friends or family, start a blog or create an online shop, there's nothing holding you back from creating something amazing on your short and memorable .room URL.
8. Professionalism – When you register a .room domain name, you're telling the world that your business is serious about online communication and connection.
The character length for a .dk domain name is between 2-63 characters.
The domain must consist of letters (a-z), numbers (0-9), and the hyphen (-). No other symbols are allowed. There are no restrictions on the use of letters, numbers, and hyphens, but all other symbols are not allowed.
The minimum registration period is 1 year and the maximum registration period is 10 years.
A .dk domain name can be used by anyone who wants to have a short and memorable domain.
There are no restrictions on the use of letters, numbers, and hyphens.
First-come, first-serve registration is in effect (i.e., when someone has reserved a domain with .dk in it, he will be able to register the same one even if an earlier request had been made).
The domain name must be registered for a minimum of 1 year and a maximum of 10 years.
The domain is available for registration worldwide. .dk is the top-level domain (TLD) for Denmark.
Domain names with the .dk extension are used by businesses, organizations, and individuals in Denmark and around the world.
The use of .dk helps to identify a website as being from Denmark and gives it instant global recognition.
When registering a .dk domain name, you will need to provide valid contact information including your name, address, and telephone number.
You can rent or transfer your .dk domain name to another person for up to 10 years. You may also renew it indefinitely (at least until our system deletes such inactive domains).