The .sbi domain name is a new top-level domain (TLD) that was introduced in 2016. It is administered by the SBI Group, a financial services company based in Japan.
The .sbi domain name is intended for use by businesses and individuals in the banking and financial services industries.
Who can register a .sbi domain name?
Anyone can register a .sbi domain name. Only businesses and individuals in the banking and financial services industries can register a .sbi domain name.
What are the benefits of a .sbi domain name?
The benefits of a .sbi domain name are that it is associated with the banking and financial services industries, which are considered to be high-value industries.
A .sbi domain name can help businesses in these industries to improve their online presence and to communicate more effectively with customers and clients.
.sbi domain names are now available to the world's financial community, helping Banks and other Financial Institutions:
- Increase brand awareness and boost leads by building a rapport with customers and prospects via .sbi domain name email addresses and online channels such as social media.
- Enhance productivity by providing easy access to internal resources, marketing tools, and other online services via .sbi domain names.
- Protect their brands with .sbi domains which are free from cybersquatting and typosquatting threats.
- Establish trust and credibility through using their brand or business name in the web address – which consumers will trust – increasing conversions.
- Build better relationships with prospects, customers, and partners by having a presence in popular industry sectors such as fintech, cryptocurrency trading, insurance, etc. within the .sbi domain.
A .sbi domain name is a great way to show your customers that you are a trusted source of banking and financial information. It also makes it easy for them to find your website.
The .sbi domain name offers businesses and individuals in the banking and financial services industries a unique and memorable domain name extension that can help to promote their brand or products.
What are the restrictions on the use of .sbi domain names?
Please read the following guidelines carefully to make sure your use of .sbi domain names is appropriate.
- The owner of a .sbi top-level domain (TLD) name must operate or provide one or more bona fide services associated with banking and finance.
- A registrant, sub-domain administrator, reseller, or any other entity that has access to this TLD, may not allow its use for any illegal activity. Any business that violates these restrictions will be subject to cancellation without refund.
- An owner of a .sbi TLD must abide by all laws whether they are based in New York state or anywhere else in the world. The owners must also follow industry standards as well as the policies and procedures of the SBI Registry.
The restrictions on the use of .sbi domain names are similar to those for other TLDs: the domains must be used for bona fide business or personal purposes, and may not be used for illegal or offensive activities.
Request password reset
Please fill out your email. A link to reset password will be sent there.