A .soccer domain name is a domain name with the top-level domain (TLD) extension, used to define individual websites on the internet. It can be thought of as an identity for a website based in or related to the country of association football, more commonly known as soccer.
Who can use a .soccer domain name?
A .soccer domain name is open to anyone with an interest in football or a website with a connection to it.
People from any country, location, background, and ethnic group are welcome to register a .soccer domain name as long as they have an interest in the beautiful game of association football
It can be used by:
a) clubs and national football associations
d) companies in the Football industry
e) anyone that wants to have a unique web address
How the .soccer domain name can help you?
A domain name is a must for every website. It is your identity on the internet and tells the world where you are located in. In addition, it allows you to develop a Presence online with a memorable web address that reflects your brand or your company's area of operations. So having a short, simple and meaningful domain name like .soccer can help you achieve these goals by making it easier for users to remember and associate your site with its correct web address.
What are the benefits of using .soccer domain name?
A .soccer domain name will allow you to:
1) Receive more traffic from people who accidentally mistype your web address with a .com.
2) Enhance the search engine optimization (SEO) for your website by making it easier for users to find and remember your site's web address.
3) Tell the world where you are located and increase your local search ranking.
4) Boost the credibility of your website by having a .com.
5) Differentiate from competition to become more recognizable with potential customers and clients in or related to the Football industry.
6) Boost your business and give it a professional image by building trust in your brand with potential buyers and making it easier for them to find you.
Are there any restrictions when registering .soccer domain name?
There are no restrictions in terms of registration: anyone can register a .soccer domain name, as long as they fulfill the requirements.
What's the Difference Between .com. and .soccer?
.com is currently the most popular top-level domain with over 100 million registered domains worldwide in comparison to .soccer that only has about 370 thousand.
What Documents Do You Need to Register .soccer Domain Name?
In order to register a .soccer domain name, you will need to provide:
· The full name(s) of the registrant.
· The physical address where you are located.
· The email address of the main contact person responsible for the domain name.
· Company information, if applicable (e.g., company registered number).
· At least one of the following: a power of attorney, or an affidavit of representation.
How much does a .soccer domain name cost?
The price of a .soccer domain name is $69.99 yearly. The Registrant contact must match the billing information for the registrant contact to be able to update or modify whois data, so such an arrangement should be made prior to registering the domain name.