The .vegas domain name is a new top-level domain (TLD) for web addresses just like ".com" or ".edu."
It's the perfect choice for businesses and brands in Las Vegas, as well as those looking to reach an audience of Las Vegas residents, visitors, and others associated with this world-famous city.
Why is .vegas a good choice for businesses?
In general, the addition of new TLDs to the Internet's infrastructure will enable online expression in new and compelling ways and increase competition and consumer choice at the top level.
For local Las Vegas businesses like restaurants, attractions, hotels, and others who want to be easily found by people looking for their services when browsing the web from a mobile device or desktop computer, we recommend that you reserve your .vegas domain name today.
What does the .vegas TLD do?
The .vegas top-level domain is a secure, trustworthy space on the web that brings Las Vegas to everyone.
It allows you to create a unique online identity and promotes your business as part of a trusted community with a clearly defined audience. The benefits of registering a .vegas domain name include:
• Businesses can mark their place in this world-famous destination by securing their spot on "Vegas Boulevard."
• Individuals can show their connection to the city.
• Non-profit organizations can raise awareness about events, services, restaurants & more!
Who should consider buying the .vegas domain name?
There are many reasons why you should consider buying a .vegas domain name.
• Las Vegas entertainment, hospitality, and tourism industries. This includes venues, hotels, casinos, restaurants, bars, clubs & more!
• Entities with an established presence in the region to strengthen their brand's identity. For example: schools, universities, hospitals & clinics.
• Non-profit organizations who want to raise awareness about their initiatives in Las Vegas or surrounding areas. This could include charities benefiting victims of recent tragedies in Las Vegas or other incidents that have impacted our community at large.
The .vegas domain name is suited for anyone who wants to be associated with Las Vegas.
This can include casinos, resorts, bars & restaurants, hotels, trade shows/conventions, events, travel agents/agencies/services, tourism boards or visitor bureaus, artists & performers interested in having a presence in the city, and nonprofits looking to raise awareness about one of the many worthy causes within the community.
It's also beneficial for new companies claiming their stake in this world-famous destination.
Who is eligible to buy a .vegas domain name?
Anyone is eligible to purchase the .vegas domain name, but it must be used for legal purposes. Anyone can register a .vegas domain name.
What are the rules for .vegas TLD?
This is a restricted domain name. We will only allow the following entities to register a .vegas domain name:
• A person or business with a physical presence in Nevada, USA.
• A non-profit organization that is based in Nevada, USA.
• An entity with a significant connection to Nevada, USA (e.g., having an office in the state).
No other domains will be allowed to use .vegas as a TLD. This includes individuals and businesses who do not meet the eligibility requirements listed above; local or international entities; and anyone who does not actually reside, work and/or operate their business within the borders of Nevada.