The .zara domain name is a new generic top-level domain (gTLD) for businesses operating in the fashion industry.
The .zara extension helps consumers easily find websites of retailers selling high quality, trendy clothing, and accessories based on the latest fashion ideas from Zara.
In fact, Zara is the originator of the "fast fashion" concept that has changed how people shop around the world!
A .zara domain name is practically what the domain has always been, an address that points your customers to you (website or physical) and makes it easy for them to find you.
Why should I register a .zara domain name?
Zara is a fashion and apparel company in Spain and the second largest in the world.
The .zara TLD will allow Zara online store to secure their brand name in a top-level domain that matches with its corporate identity, which allows companies to develop a more targeted web presence.
In this way, Zara can use its new domain name for branding purposes or personal link shortening service. In addition, it will provide an additional option to access the website.
The most obvious answer is that it makes you easier to find. Indeed, with the addition of this new extension that now becomes possible to use as your main website or as an additional web address that will be unique and easy to remember.
Another good reason for having a .zara website and email address can be found in the fact that it makes you look more professional and gives your customers the certainty of being in front of a serious business.
Who can register a .zara domain name?
Any person or organization can register a .zara domain.
The policy for registering is the same used in all other TLDs, that is, the use of an active connection with the company or activity associated with its registration, based on clear and legitimate reasons for this association between the owner of the website and its content.
Why do I need a .zara domain name?
A .zara web address provides your customers with an easy way to find your site. By registering a ZAR top-level domain you are taking control of your business online identity.
Your customers will be able to type your web address straight into their browser address bar instead of having to remember a series of complicated-looking numbers.
What are the main benefits of having a .zara domain name?
· People will be able to find your website easily online because you’ll have a domain that matches your brand or company name.
This means your site will appear more trustworthy, attractive and professional in the eyes of potential customers.
· If you own several web addresses but they don’t match each other, it can make your business seem disorganized which could damage how credible you are with prospective clients.
Having multiple domain names also makes it difficult for people trying to access your site because they may not know what address to type into their browser.
· Purchasing different domain names for each product/service you offer can be costly. Having a .zara domain name means you will be able to consolidate all your sites onto one single address, saving you money and helping customers find the information they need.
· Having an exclusive domain name means no other businesses or organizations can use it, so your customers know they are visiting the site that represents your brand.
· Your customers may decide to bookmark your website after visiting for the first time, further increasing your chances of being found online.
Request password reset
Please fill out your email. A link to reset password will be sent there.